Skip to content
Logo of Global Sports Bet Network
Hey You... Yes You!!

Grab a seat; you need to hear this!

Forget everything you have ever heard and most of what you thought you knew about making money betting on sports!!! The truth is, 97% of all Sports Bettors lose money in the long run, and without the World Sports Network and our family of Sports Betting Information products designed for every level of Sports Bettor and/or Sports Day Trader out there, most likely you are going to remain in that 97% that continue to lose!! Whether you are interested in Sports Day Trading or looking for the best experience, our platforms have you covered. Subscribe now and take your betting game to the next level with GSBN and Baseball Betting Systems in our elite World Sports Network!
GLOBAL SPORTS BET NETWORK's Sports Betting Information, used by the Most Successful and Most Profitable Sports Bettors and Sports Day Traders in Las Vegas, is Now Available to the public! Join the Elite Sports Betting Network for Winning Tips and Picks!
You, too, can now Profit from using the WORLD SPORTS NETWORK and their PROPRIETARY SPORTS BETTING INFORMATION SOFTWARE and SPORTS DAY TRADING PLATFORM to consistently make money within the Sports Betting Industry!!!

After witnessing first-hand, the scamming, stealing, and lying within most of the handicappers and handicapping phone rooms in the industry, I promised to one-day change the landscaping within the industry, providing the opportunity for Sports Day Traders alike the chance to receive the Best Sports Day Trading Information Platform money can buy with 100% transparency… If you are tired of the lame and played-out, so-called “Inside Information Plays and Locks” touted by sports handicappers only to remain with those sports bettors in the 97% that consistently lose money year after year, it’s time to join the Global Sports Bet Network’s Syndicate Elite 3%, that year-after-year are the most successful and most profitable Sports Bettors and Sports Day Traders in the World!!!!

There are no “Locks” and no “Inside Information” in the industry, but THERE IS A Proprietary Sports Betting Software and Investment Information Platform that, UNTIL NOW, was only available to a select few Las Vegas Syndicate of Sports Bettors/Day Traders… YOU, TOO, can gain access to this exact Sports Betting and Day Trading Information through the Global Sports Bet Network and follow along with that same information that consistently navigates the Las Vegas Sports Books making historical profits of +40% to +80% annually, year!!!
Winning With The Best Sports Betting Tips and Sports Pick Services!
Give us 3% of your confidence, and we earn the other 97% to help you join our Syndicate Sports Betting Network and use the EXACT INFORMATION WE PERSONALLY USE EVERY SINGLE DAY HERE IN LAS VEGAS… That’s Right; WE PUT OUR OWN PERSONAL MONEY WHERE OUR MOUTH IS EVERY SINGLE DAY, USING THE SAME INFORMATION IN LAS VEGAS BETTING/TRADING THE EXACT INFORMATION OUR CLIENTS RECEIVE!!! If you are ready to join the 3% who consistently make money in Sports Betting and/or Sports Day Trading, you have come to the right place!!! Give us 3% of your trust, and we will earn the other 97%!!!
Who is Rodney Vermilio?
Rodney Vermilio, Global Sports Betting Network Founder and Owner of The Best Sports Betting Club and Sports Bet Software Creator
I am a successful Sports Bettor and Sports Day Trader located in Las Vegas, Nevada… I am also the creator of and personally use my Proprietary Sports Software and Investment Platform to consistently make money in Sports Betting and Sports Day Trading in Las Vegas… I personally put my own money where my mouth is every single day here in Las Vegas, betting/trading the exact information used by myself and my Trading Syndicate, historically making +40% to over +80% annually!!


If you are ready to join the 3% who consistently make money in Sports Betting and/or Sports Day Trading, you have come to the right place!!!… If you can make the smaller wording a bit bigger, that would be nice as well…
world sports network

Stop betting and learn to day trade sports!

Sports betting for risk-averse individuals

The #1 sports betting information site!

world sport betting

The #1 soccer betting information site!

The Global Sports Bet Network's Community Numbers
0 %
Retund in 2022
0 +
years of experience
$ 0 M
bet volume per year
0 k
bettors (Misssion)

The sports betting bible

How to start making money Betting on Sports

Click Below to Receive Your Electronic E-Book on Sports Betting Network Secrets and Sports Betting Tips!

This comprehensive E-Book outlines some of the math and statistics used by Professional Sports Betting Networks to make informed decisions on their daily sports betting. Learn how these experts analyze games and gain valuable insights into setting effective betting strategies.

Discover the logic behind how Sports Betting Clubs set the lines and why they do it that way. Unravel the mysteries of line movements and understand why sometimes the seemingly obvious bets are not the best choices. Gain a deeper understanding of how odds change and how to capitalize on these fluctuations.

Take a step towards becoming a more savvy sports bettor by claiming your E-Book today! Enhance your understanding of the sports betting world and get ready to make more informed and strategic choices.